Streets of New York is hiring: FULL and PART-TIME Servers
*Great location with upcoming Superbowl at State Farm Stadium nearby
Hours of Operation:
We are open from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm Monday-Sunday. Hours at the locations may vary depending upon individual needs and as business dictates.
Salary: Servers are paid $9.80 per hour plus tips.
- You will be asked to prepare tables for customer dining with attention to sanitation and the standards we require.
- Be sure to greet and present friendly personality to all incoming customers and guests.
- Help guests with placing orders and being knowledgeable on all menus item based on their tastes, preferences, diets or allergies.
- Deliver food and drinks to guests and give the best customer service with a positive attitude.
- Issue bills and accept payment upon completion of their meal.
- Help to ensure the guests have an experience that promotes repeat business and continued patronage.
- Work as a team member with other service staff making the dining and work experience pleasant for everyone.
- Keep attentive with the kitchen staff as to meal preparation and alert guest if any issues arise.
- Help the Management of the restaurant create a healthy work environment, a place where guest love to dine and employees like to work.
- You may be required to do light lifting to stock products or cleaning and maintenance of the dining room appearance.
*Must be at least 19 years old, have a High School graduate or equivalent diploma.
*Harbortouch system knowledge preferred, but not required
*Prior experience preferred, but not required.